This newly formed COAA committee is on the search for the industry’s best & brightest employees in their early to mid-careers with the drive and energy to make change…
Future Leaders of Industrial Construction (FLIC) was initiated in 2018 by the COAA Board as a key element of their strategic goal to assure the sustainability of COAA.
It was deemed vital to engage younger members, thus attracting contemporary perspectives, new ideas and renewed energy into the organization. It is envisaged that FLIC will serve the needs of individuals with approximately 10 to 15 years of industry experience following graduation from post-secondary training or completion of apprenticeship training. The mission of FLIC is to strengthen COAA and our industry by facilitating the development and continual renewal of a network of early to mid-career individuals who are proud of the work they do and the results they deliver; who are passionate about improving our industry and interested in driving progress collaboratively through COAA. This will be accomplished by:
- Fostering the development of long-term relationships through the shared goals of committee work, industry advocacy, and networking and peer interaction
- Creating an environment for learning and leadership development, via formal programming, informal non-proprietary knowledge exchange, and peer to peer mentoring
- Participating with other COAA members, thus broadening industry perspectives, through committees, events and other initiatives
- Advocating for our industry and championing important initiatives, particularly where the contemporary perspectives of FLIC members are most relevant
- Showcasing the initiatives and accomplishments of FLIC at the Best Practices Conference and other events
Sign Up Now!