The Contracting Committee is responsible for developing best practices that enhance efficiency and performance for all parties on industrial projects in Alberta. The committee’s goal is to offer tools that help contracting parties be clear on the obligations and risks they are about to undertake, and maintain a consistent approach in contract development, preparation and administration, in an effort to make contracting in Alberta’s construction industry more efficient and cost-effective.
Steering Committee Co-Chairs
- Frank Deluca – Bird Construction
- Nicki Haig – SNC-Lavalin
- Allan To – Suncor Energy
- Chris Mummery – TransCanada Pipelines
- Lisa Moore – Cenovus Energy
- Greg Dearden – Enbridge Pipelines
- Ken Chapman – GO Productivity
- Angela Thomson – Fluor Canada Ltd.
- Mike Smith – Imperial Oil
- Wendy Ell – JWN Energy
- Richard Venerus – RVA Associates
- Allan To – Suncor Energy Inc.
- Spencer Hey – Suncor Energy Inc.
- Shea Pickering – Suncor Energy Inc.
- Christopher Mummery – TC Energy
- Skylar Anderson – TC Energy
- Manuel Dominguez – TC Energy
- Ignacio Monterrubio – TC Energy