The Contracting Committee is responsible for developing best practices that enhance efficiency and performance for all parties on industrial projects in Alberta. The committee’s goal is to offer tools that help contracting parties be clear on the obligations and risks they are about to undertake, and maintain a consistent approach in contract development, preparation and administration, in an effort to make contracting in Alberta’s construction industry more efficient and cost-effective.
Steering Committee Co-Chairs
- Frank Deluca – Bird Construction
- Nicki Haig – Haig Commercial Contracting Inc.
- Richard Venerus – RVA Associates
- Chris Mummery – TransCanada Pipelines
- John Boudreau, OTS Offshore Technologies Services Ltd.
- Logan Clark, Syncrude
- Manuel Dominguez – TC Energy
- Ryan Jolly, TC Energy
- Caitlin Lopez, Go Productivity
- Ignacio Monterrubio – TC Energy
- Lisa Moore – Cenovus Energy
- Leanna Olson, Miller Thomson LLP
- Gerry Scott, Suncor
- Mike Smith – Project Consultant (Retired)
- Greg Theissen, Enbridge
- Angela Thomson – Fluor Canada Ltd.