The Construction Performance Committee operates under a mandate to improve productivity in heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance. The committee is developing next-generation tools for advanced work packaging, championing the implementation of workface planning and rework reduction strategies, and developing the tools and the culture for incorporating benchmarking into Alberta construction practices.
Steering Committee Co-Chairs
- Steve Revay – Revay and Associates Ltd.
- Glen Warren – Industry Expert Emeritus
- Steve Revay – Revay and Associates Limited
- Larry Sondrol – Suncor Energy Inc.
- Mohamed Moussa – Bantrel Constructors Co.
- Greg Sillak – ConocoPhillips Canada
- Mansoor Hussain – Imperial Oil Resources
- Scott McMorran – JV Driver Projects Inc.
- Frank Gutowski – Laricina Energy Ltd.
- Dan Plant – MEG Energy
- Greg Taylor – Nexen Inc.
- Emmett Moradi – Shell Canada Limited
- Prabhat Kumar – Shell Canada Limited
- Bjorn Espedal – Statoil Canada Ltd.
- Mark Kondratski – Steeplejack Westcor
- Lubo Iliev – Suncor Energy
- Michelle Roy – Suncor Energy
- Kevin McDowell – Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- Gordon Pethrick – TransCanada Pipelines
- Jim Lozon – University of Calgary
- Farnaz Sadeghpour – University of Calgary
- George Jergeas – University of Calgary
- Douglas Kyle – WorleyParsons Cord
Advanced Work Packaging Committee
- Yogesh C. Srivastava – Teknopant Ltd.
- Glen Warren
- Mohammad Raoufi – University of Alberta
- Ben Swan – Element Industrial Solutions
- Lloyd Rankin – Ascension Systems
- Seamus Coyne – Aluma Systems
- Joseph Hobbs – Worley Parsons
- Tannis Liviniuk – Bentley systems
- Harley Scorah – Westwood Electric
- Petra Polster – AECOM
- Roger Ellenberger
- Ryan Posnikoff – Posnikoff Project Consulting Ltd.
- Bevin Braganza – Imperial Oil Resources
- Craig Boudreau – AECOM
- Robin Mikaelsson – Bentley Systems