COAA provides leadership to enable the Alberta heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance industries to be successful in our drive for safe, effective, timely and productive project execution.
This is achieved by:
- Stimulating positive change based on shared vision
- Providing a forum for dialogue, common understanding and shared vision among owners, contractors, labour providers and governments
- Creating and championing implementation of Best Practices in the construction industry
- Bringing new ideas to construction industry and government leaders
Excellence in Alberta heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance.
Value Proposition: Alignment – Advocacy – Action
Founded in 1973, COAA is unique as no other such organization exists in North America. COAA has a track record of industry-changing accomplishments.
COAA draws together owners, engineers, contractors, labour providers and material suppliers for industry dialogue and cooperation – developing industry-wide best practices.
COAA champions balanced perspectives and speaks with one voice n important industry initiatives and public policies, fostering strong working relationships with government.
COAA is strategic and action-oriented:
- 30+ Best Practices issued, including a number of global “gold standards”
- 24+ annual Best Practices Conferences
- Current call to action: Twice as Safe, Twice as Productive by 2020
Click here to download an ‘About Us’ one-pager.