Collective excellence in delivery of world-class capital assets
Owner leadership to foster collaborative progress
Alberta and Albertans realize value as our sector is adding to Alberta’s competitiveness in attracting capital investments
COAA Member companies realize value as they are engaging with a collaborative community for the common good
Alberta Value Proposition 2020+
COAA provides value for Alberta and Albertans as our sector adds to Alberta’s competitiveness in attracting capital investments to sustainably grow our economy.
- Heavy industrial plants and developments are enabling assets which add to provincial GDP for decades
- While construction activities add an immediate boost to employment, plant operations also provide trades, engineering and scientific careers for generations
- There are many facets to jurisdictional competitiveness: safe, productive, reliable asset delivery is the one facet which COAA and Members can affect directly.
Member Value Proposition 2020+
– COAA Member companies realize value by engaging with a collaborative community for the common good –
- A unique and reputable forum that brings together owners, engineers, contactors and labour providers to share learnings and distil them into best practices. Members and key staff who are active on committees have the opportunity to help shape new best practices to meet their needs as well to understand perspectives of other stakeholders.
- Networking with peers and industry experts through task groups, committees or the board to learn about implementing best practices. Members can shorten their organizational learning curve for competitive advantage, while their rising stars hone leadership skills and develop industry-wide networks.
- A vehicle to lead industry improvements with critical mass and a credible track record to drive progress by aligning around a common vision and voice. Members have a framework for collective progress toward a better future for our industry generally and their own organizations specifically.