COAA provides leadership to enable the Alberta heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance industries to be successful in our drive for safe, effective, timely and productive project execution.
This is achieved by:
- Stimulating positive change based on shared vision
- Providing a forum for dialogue, common understanding and shared vision among owners, contractors, labour providers and governments
- Creating and championing implementation of Best Practices in the construction industry
- Bringing new ideas to construction industry and government leaders
Excellence in Alberta heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance.
COAA Value Proposition
Member-Companies Getting Value Through…
- A unique and reputable forum that brings together owners, engineers, contactors and labour providers to share learnings and distil them into best practices. Members and key staff who are active on committees have the opportunity to help shape new best practices to meet their needs as well to understand perspectives of other stakeholders.
- Networking with peers and industry experts through task groups, committees or the board to learn about implementing best practices. Members can shorten their organizational learning curve for competitive advantage, while their rising stars hone leadership skills and develop industry-wide networks.
- A vehicle to lead industry improvements with critical mass and a credible track record to drive progress by aligning around a common vision and voice. Members have a framework for collective progress toward a better future for our industry generally and their own organizations specifically.
Click here to download an ‘About Us’ one-pager.