COAA facilitates collaborative owner leadership to drive progress in the Alberta heavy industrial construction and maintenance sectors
We achieve this by:
- Acting on our belief, “if change is to happen, owners must drive it“
- Leveraging our unique forum for dialogue, common understanding and shared vision among owners, contractors, labour providers and government
- Championing positive change via a portfolio of tactics – best principles, best practices, continuous improvement culture, and innovative step-change
- Bringing in new ideas to construction industry and government leaders in Alberta
Excellence in Alberta heavy industrial construction and industrial maintenance.
COAA Value Proposition
Member-Companies Getting Value Through…
- A unique and reputable forum that brings together owners, engineers, contactors and labour providers to share learnings and distil them into best practices. Members and key staff who are active on committees have the opportunity to help shape new best practices to meet their needs as well to understand perspectives of other stakeholders.
- Networking with peers and industry experts through task groups, committees or the board to learn about implementing best practices. Members can shorten their organizational learning curve for competitive advantage, while their rising stars hone leadership skills and develop industry-wide networks.
- A vehicle to lead industry improvements with critical mass and a credible track record to drive progress by aligning around a common vision and voice. Members have a framework for collective progress toward a better future for our industry generally and their own organizations specifically.
Click here to download an ‘About Us’ one-pager.